If you have an existing logo graphic image, you should be able to use this in your website. There may be some ‘tweaking’ required, as not all image files are created equal. If you logo image uses any transparencies, then it would be best to use the logo in a transparent 32bit PNG format.
- The logo we use in our demo is first created as a 32bit Transparent PNG image.
- This image is then saved as an SWF file format
- The ‘logo.swf’ file, is then loaded from the ‘flash/logo’ folder, into the flash header, or template pages.
- We’ve provided several video tutorials to help guide you through the process of creating your own logo, and saving it to your website
- If you already have a ‘logo’ graphic, you can save this image in SWF format, and save it directly to your website. We’ve provided some tutorials on how to import a logo file, using the various available programs below.
Please view our video demonstration by clicking on the video icon:
First, let’s use Xarawebstyle4 to create a new logo graphic image.
Now, let’s take our new graphic, and import it into our website using one of the following programs.