SHORT ANSWER: YES
This ones pretty straight forward as well, as long as you have Flash MX, or Flash MX 2004.
- Download the ‘horizontalMenu.fla’ file from your members page
- open in Flash
- open the library panel (press F11)
- select the sound oject in the library
- double click on it, to open the properties, or right click and select properties
- click on the import button
- browse and select your new sound file
- click on OK, and this will over write the existing file
- export the ‘horizontalmenu.swf’ to the flash folder or your website
Don’t have Flash, you can always send us a new sound, and we’ll replace it free of charge.