SHORT ANSWER: YES
This ones pretty straight forward as well, as long as you have Flash MX, or Flash MX 2004.
- Download the ‘horizontalMenu.fla’ file from your members page
- open in Flash
- open the library panel (press F11)
- select the horizontal menu component on the stage
- open the component (double click)
- use the component properties window to browse through the ‘controls’ locate the font type, and select a new font type.
Don’t have Flash, you can always send us request. If it is a standard font you are requesting, we can do it for no charge. If we don’t have the font install in our systems, we may need to purchase a licence to use it. I really suggest www.1001freefonts.com, as a great place to find fonts.